Penny will have a last name and it will be Hofstader
Sheldon and Amy will have sex and they’ll call it coitus
Mrs. Wolowitz, well okay, do we really need to see more?
Maybe but I mean we’ve seen plenty
*snort of derision*
i can’t handle all the hopes i’m having just by reading your headcanons
i must prepare for the worst, like,
what if someone else ends up dying?! what if someone else decides to sacrifice?!
waht if that someone ends up being from our otp!?
I’m holding your hand, there, there. We already went through a lot, we can handle anything. *gulp*
- Blue: What song do you listen to when you're feeling down?
- Cup: Do you drink Tea or Coffee?
- English: How many languages can you speak?
- Fear: Tell us three fears.
- Game: What was the last board game you played?
- Harry Potter: What was the last book you read?
- Injury: Have you ever walked into a glass door?
- Jump: Do five jumping jacks/star jump.
- Kiss: Who's your biggest celebrity crush?
- Love: Do you believe in marriage?
- Money: What would you do with 1 million dollars?
- Naughty: Tell us three things that your parents disapprove of?
- Oops: What is one thing you'd like to change/fix?
- Quality: Name three of your favourite blogs.
- Rapunzel: Name three Disney movies that you adore.
- Star-sign: When's your birthday?
- Teacher: What do you aspire to be?
- Unite: Do you sponsor a cause?
- Varsity: Do you play/watch sport?
- Xylophone: Do you play an instrument?
- Yellow: What's your favourite colour?
- Zoo: What is your favourite animal?
If you actually think physical attractiveness is important in a relationship, you are not shallow. To make a good relationship last you have to be physically and mentally attracted to the person. I am tired of seeing people being called shallow simply because they are looking for someone attractive to them, mentally and physically.
You are shallow when physical attractiveness is the only thing that keeps you two together.
Uh-oh. What did we do last night?
SasuSasu in Crossroads Ova
That moment you actually find fanart for one of your rare pairs.
excuse me while I go die.
[ SOURCE ]
Some people fall in love so easily. Sometimes I wonder if I should envy them, or if I already do.